Monday, January 10, 2011

Blogging for a Beginner

Hello, my name is Annie and I am a student in the Digital Design program at Pierce College.  I am taking classes at a slow pace, much slower than I would like, but fitting them in between family, friends, and work!  Some day I will have my AA and I will be SO happy!  Photography is my first passion and I would really like to get more involved in all aspects of that.  I have started by taking sports pictures for my daughters volleyball and soccer teams, senior pictures for family members and friends, and editing photos I have taken previously, but have found that I take many more pictures when I am pushed by my instructors.  This quarter I am taking just one class, but am very excited to be back in classes after taking two quarters off.  My first project was to use brushes and apply them to a photo (this one is of Sarah's kitty, Lillie), then mask it out in a Flash movie.  More difficult than I anticipated but I had so much fun finding brushes on the web and learned a few tricks about rotating them.  Flash continues to challenge me, but I will get through it!  For now, here is a photo of my first project.  Don't you just love swirls and flowers?!  I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment