Saturday, January 22, 2011

Creating Fonts - Capital Letters Get the Best of Me

My assignment of the day was to create a capital letter font sent in Adobe Illustrator, mission accomplished... In completing this lesson, I learned that I am addicted to brush options I found on the web and that this assignment wasn't quite as easy as it seemed.  I had the BEST idea and the BEST brushes when I started, so excited!  After attempt, after attempt, changing brushes and attempting again, I settled into a basic brush and basic letters, I was quite disappointed with my end result.  Although my letters will fill the requirement of the assignment, they don't fill my creative desires!  I will attempt this assignment again, on my own, for sure!  I used Adobe Illustrator, new brushes, Font Creator, and my VisTablet to complete this font set.

1 comment: